- 5/14/2013 | Convergent Healthcare Appoints Greg Rassier As Chief Operating Officer
- 5/9/2013 | Convergent to Focus on Enhancing the Patient Experience within Revenue Cycle Operations at Healthcare Financial Management Association’s Annual Institute
- 4/22/2013 | Convergent to Participate in Business Partner Roundtable Discussion at Healthcare Business Insights Spring Retreat
- 4/10/2013 | Convergent Implements Self-Pay Patient Reimbursement Program at Nyack Hospital
- 2/19/2013 | Convergent Connections And Partners Launch Home Premise Services
- 1/23/2013 | Convergent Employee Scorecard (CEScore) Wins Product of the Year Award
- 11/8/2012 | Convergent Promotes Two To CEO Rank
- 10/29/2012 | New Case Study Explores How Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Increased Patient Satisfaction and Tripled Collection Rates
- 10/23/2012 | Convergent Appoints Mark Schanck as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing For Healthcare
- 8/15/2012 | Convergent Hires Customer Contact Management Veteran as VP of Sales
- 7/18/2012 | Convergent Hires Utility Veteran To Lead New Division
- 6/20/2012 | Convergent Revenue Cycle Management to Focus on Patient Experience and Payment for Healthcare Delivery at HFMA Annual Conference
- 11/20/2011 | Convergent Completes Name Change
- 10/26/2011 | Convergent Healthcare Division, Formerly AHC, Announces New Capabilities and New Name
- 10/12/2011 | Convergent Trades Up To High-End Boca Building
- 3/19/2011 | McKesson Exec Joins Convergent
- 11/29/2010 | Convergent Outsourcing Meets ISO 27001 Compliance Requirements
- 6/25/2010 | Convergent Announces Thirteenth Customer Care Center in Augusta, Georgia
May 14, 2013
Convergent Healthcare Appoints Greg Rassier As Chief Operating Officer
Healthcare industry and call center veteran to expand Convergent Healthcare operations
GAINESVILLE, Virginia, May 13, 2013 – Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc., a leading provider of revenue cycle management and patient access solutions to healthcare providers across the nation, announced the appointment of healthcare industry and call center veteran Greg Rassier as Chief Operating Officer. In his new role Mr. Rassier will report directly to Derek Pickell, President and CEO of Convergent Revenue Cycle Management, Inc. As COO, Rassier will provide executive leadership for Convergent’s healthcare operations, including its attorney powered third-party insurance follow-up, self-pay (early out), PatientQuest (patient access solutions), and bad debt recovery business units. The COO position is a newly created position due to operational expansion and high growth expectations over the next few years.
Rassier brings more than 20 years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle executive management and consumer / patient contact center operations. Prior to joining Convergent, Rassier operated his own consulting practice delivering full revenue cycle consulting services for healthcare providers and outsourcing organizations. Previously, he served as Vice President, National Operations for Conifer Health Solutions, where he was responsible for centralized and facility based operations including self-pay collections, insurance billing and follow up, financial clearance, charity management, customer service and patient access. Mr. Rassier has also managed operations for iQor, Risk Management Alternatives, Inc. and OSI.
“I initially hired Greg as a consultant to help us as we continued to implement our advanced patient contact center strategy in our Dallas office. As part of this engagement, he provided high quality leadership and a detailed knowledge of the business which resulted in a very successful outcome”, said Derek Pickell. “I am excited to now have Greg as a full time employee to support our vision of being the premier niche revenue cycle management company in the healthcare industry delivering double digit revenue growth.”
“I am excited to be joining such a progressive revenue cycle organization that is positioned so well in the healthcare industry to support clients as they take on the tough challenges ahead,” adds Rassier. “It has become quite clear over the past few years that hospital and physician organizations are going to demand very specific revenue cycle partnerships to drive efficiencies, versus the classical but now outdated outsourcing approach. In Convergent, I see a perfect match of partner-based solutions with a strong foundation of experienced people, exceptional processes, leading technology and an extreme focus on quality and patient satisfaction.”
For more information, contact Convergent at 888.511.7901 or visit http://www.convergentusa.com/healthcare.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, revenue cycle and receivables management companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones. The company has more than sixty years of history serving a diverse industry customer base, including consumer contact outsourcing services, commercial receivables management and healthcare revenue cycle management. Convergent empowers its clients with an innovative combination of an adaptable workflow engine, technology-enabled operations, next-generation analytics and professional services to deliver superior financial performance and high levels of client and consumer satisfaction.